Well, I am really trying to do better at this whole bloggin thing. Usually I just feel like I have nothing to say except that I was sick today! How fun is it to hear about that? I guess I do have a few more things to discuss, but I do feel silly talking to the computer, a few friends, and some random people that end up finding my blog. I must admit I am one of those random people who fall onto many blogs, people are really amazing. I am so intrigued by other people's lives. I guess that is the whole idea of this, to share with other people your life experiences.
I was tagged by my cute cousin Juli last week about Thanksgiving. I know I am a bit late, but I would still like to share what I am thankful for...
1. Family - I am so lucky to live by all of my siblings and my parents. I get to see family almost everyday!
2. My brother Daniel - He is leaving on his mission today and I know he will be an amazing missionary. Good luck Dan.
3. Nieces and Nephews - If I love motherhood as much as being an aunt, I will be in a great place!
4. My fetus!! I know that is silly, but I feel so blessed to be able to be having a baby.
5. Days, hours, or even minutes when I feel okay. I pray for those minutes. Hopefully it will soon turn into days and weeks!
6. Cold cereal and apples. I never thought I would like these 2 foods, but I can't get enough of them. I could eat 4 apples a day. It is keeping me regular!!!
7. Rhett - He is so good to me. He has loved me through the past few months, which I know has not been easy. He will bring me anything I need and he vacuums my house! Thanks honey.
8. The beach- although the past few years I have only been once a year. I am still able to feel the calm of the ocean. I love it. I love to just lay in the sand and soak up the sun.
9. Heaters- we got this great heater this year at Costco. It keeps our room warm all night. I love it.
10. TV- I know that sounds terrible, but I really do love to lay down and watch some good tv. I am lucky to have a husband who even sells them. We have been able to get some great deals!
11. I just have one more - my house. I love my house. I love my neighborhood. I love being able to do whatever I want to my house. It is so much fun. I must admit, I have a cute house!