- Chocolate. Anything Chocolate.
- Diet Coke.
- BBQ chicken pizza at Pier 49.
- Cheese on my salad and soup at Cafe Rio.
- Any form of cheese.
- Mizithra Cheese at Spag Fac.
- Normal milk with my cereal.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Grilled Cheese.
- Scrambled eggs.
- Egg Mcmuffins - homemade by Rhett.
- Bean and Cheese burrito from La Cocina.
- Fresh grilled cheeseburger.
- Sour Cream on my potatoes.
- Cheese on my cauliflower.
- German Pancakes.
- French Toast.
- Coffee Ice Cream - my mouth just waters when I think of it. Well, that is just to name a few. I need to stop or I will cry!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I found this on my friend Meredith's blog and thought it would be fun. I love to remember old memories! Thanks for joining in.
The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
3. If the memory happens to involve my family, please include them!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺
And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)
By the way, can anyone tell me how to make my paragraphs look like paragraphs? It all just jumbles together when I post.
- Weight - 10 Ibs. 13 Oz. - 50%
- Height - 22 Inches - 40%
- Head - 37.5 cm - 25%
She is still little, but growing very fast. A few more facts from the past few weeks.
- Lucy has discovered her left hand. She sucks on it quite a bit.
- She is a great bubble maker.
- She still sleeps with her hands way above her head or touching her face.
- When she is cuddling, eating, or just hanging out she always has a hand at her face.
- Her nails still grow sooo fast - we clip and file twice a week.
- Lucy is growing out of some of her clothes so she has a whole new wardrobe!
- She will only sleep 1 good shift a night - which really isn't that good!
- Her hair is growing back on the top of her head. It is very blonde with a red tint and we think her hair will be curly. She is a mini Rhett.
- Everyone says she looks like Rhett.
- She loves bath time.
- Lucy love getting her diaper changed. She will usually smile during most of the chaning.
- She loves to be the center of attention (I wonder where she got that from?).