We went to the doctor's on Monday for Lucy's two month check up - yup two months! She is very healthy with the exception of food allergies and excessive crying. She also got her shots - so sad! She took a 3 hour nap right after the shots but then the crankiness set in! Yay.
Here are her stats
- Weight - 10 Ibs. 13 Oz. - 50%
- Height - 22 Inches - 40%
- Head - 37.5 cm - 25%
She is still little, but growing very fast. A few more facts from the past few weeks.
- Lucy has discovered her left hand. She sucks on it quite a bit.
- She is a great bubble maker.
- She still sleeps with her hands way above her head or touching her face.
- When she is cuddling, eating, or just hanging out she always has a hand at her face.
- Her nails still grow sooo fast - we clip and file twice a week.
- Lucy is growing out of some of her clothes so she has a whole new wardrobe!
- She will only sleep 1 good shift a night - which really isn't that good!
- Her hair is growing back on the top of her head. It is very blonde with a red tint and we think her hair will be curly. She is a mini Rhett.
- Everyone says she looks like Rhett.
- She loves bath time.
- Lucy love getting her diaper changed. She will usually smile during most of the chaning.
- She loves to be the center of attention (I wonder where she got that from?).