Friday, July 11, 2008

Favorite Friday

My sister in law Amy does a 'Favorite Friday' post each week. I am joining in!


This week my favorite are these receiving blankets from Target my sister Melissa gave me. I didn't think I would need them amongst my other 29 blankets (Yes, I have 29 blankets and they all get used!), but I finally opened the package this week. Love them, I am sad I waited so long. They are perfect for swaddling Lucy's legs - please no arms mom. They are big and thin for summer. You should buy them!


4 comments:

amy germer said...

I saw the wall rub ons to go with them the other day. I am sucker for prints and patterns- love these too!

Tiff-E said...

Oh, I love target...my fav blankets were from there for Kaylie! And I just can't get enough of pink and brown! Girls are so fun. P.S. Can't believe she's already 2 months! Time flies! She is just getting more and more cute! :)

Stacy Hart said...

i got two of these as gifts! glad to know they are good!

Melanie said...

I was a Lucy baby. I had colic really bad and was also allergic to things. I grew out of it, and things got better as I got a little older. When I was reading your blog entry from a little while ago it really made me appreciate more what my parents did for me. I called my mom and talked to her about it after I read your blog. Dave was a really easy baby and I was a really hard baby, so we're hoping carma leans more to his side...