Monday, June 15, 2009

How is your morning so far?

Our morning looks a little like this. Furniture falling on top of the little stink. She saved herself by curling in a ball, covering her head, and hiding under the drawer that did not open because she was there. She is a survivor that only shed a few tears because of her pride (I really just pulled furniture over, wahoo!). I wish I knew this was the last time this was going to happen. I guess I need to figure out how to bolt the furniture to the wall. Yikes.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Poor thing! What a trooper!

Lisa said...

Yikes! Happy Monday!

jakenapril said...

yes. gotta watch out for those little climbers. glad she's okay. lucy...you have some 'splainin' to do!

Nield Family said...

She is such a doll! She reminds me of being little with you and playing all day everyday together! I miss you!