Saturday, November 14, 2009

18 Months Old!!

Lucy is 18 months old. WOW! I have been a mama for 18 months. Weird. Every day with Lucy is so unique these days. No day has ever been the same as the day before since she was born. Lucy is not a schedule baby. It is still an adjustment every day figuring out what today will bring us. She is learning so much these days it is crazy. Over the next few weeks I will tell you 18 new happenings in the life of Lulu.


Okay, so these pictures are from when Lucy was 15 months old, but I haven't posted them yet. Although Lucy cried and whined most of the shoot, we love how they turned out! It was our 4th shoot with Melissa Sue Photography. We love her! Thanks again Melissa.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a cutie! P.S. I figured out the other day that I know your sweet photographer. She was in our ward when we were first married. We love Melissa and Nate! (Jealous that you are their neighbor!)