Thursday, February 11, 2010

Modern Family




Speaking of talented family...Rhett's cousin is married to Ty Burrell who plays Phil on Modern Family. Have you seen this show? We LOVE it. And we can't get enough of Phil. He is doing an amazing job and we are proud to call him family. Pretty sure every time I see him I am 'star-struck'. One day I will have the guts to get a picture for ya'll! Love it!!!

Modern Family is on Wednesday nights. Watch some awesome clips HERE. Hope you laugh as much as we do!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love reading all of these posts about your talented extended family! I can't wait to read what you post about me :)! Haha!

Jennie said...

I'm pretty convinced that it is one of the best shows of all time. It's almost like you are famous. Next time I see you I'll be totally starstruck.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Lance and I love that show! That is cool you are realated!

jessica&john.com said...

NO WAY!!!! We are obsessed with the show and Phil is our favorite character. I am so jealous of your family reunions!!!

Laurie Jo said...

We LOVE that show - so funny!

jakenapril said...

ooh. that is awesome...and the show is so hilarious. phil is my favorite. really. just love him.

Heidi said...

Awesome! We love that show too!