Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a boy


At the hospital waiting to find out what we were having. Rhett's vote was girl, mine was boy.




Rhett and I didn't find out what we were having while we were there. We were going to have a sex party that night with all our family for the big reveal. My mom came with us so the tech told her after we left the room. I got really sick after the ultrasound, but that was normal for me because I am usually sick when I am pregnant. When all the family arrived we opened a present from grandma and it was a Utah onsie. Everyone was a bit confused because really a girl could wear this too, but I knew it was a boy all along. About 30 seconds after this picture was taken I ran to the toilet to throw up. I didn't make it in time and it was a mess! Ended up being the stomach flu and I threw up for 2 more days straight. I have never felt more sick in my entire life.

Rhett was in shock for a few days that it was a boy. He was soooo excited!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: