A reflection of the past year....I have been meaning to post this for sometime!
- Moved into our new house.
- Got called into the nursery with 60 kids, yikes!
- Went on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Had a blast even though we met a couple that stalked us the entire time. Seriously, everywhere we went, they would find us. I guess we are just really cool.
- Our ward split - Holly was called to be ward chorister - Whaaat?
- Holly learned how to lead music, shower before church so she looks appropriate, and be on time to church - Rhett is so proud of her for always being on time.
- Stayed at the Wynn in Las Vegas! It was beautiful. Not on our bill of course, we went with the family Holly nannied for.
- Got new bedroom furniture and a new couch! Yay. I am still searching for the perfect bedding however.
- Holly started working for her dad.
- Holly went on a 3 week vacation with her family to Chicago, Nauvoo, and the Mid-West! Luckily she got brought a fan for white noise and got her own bed every night thanks to Dan for sleeping on the floor!
- Spent a few weekends in Park City.
- Announced we were having a baby! Holly becomes very sick.
- Put in a backyard - well, just grass so far.
- Brother Dan left on a mission - we sure miss him.
- Rhett is now a 'Million Dollar Seller' at RCWilley. We are so proud of him, he works really hard.
- We welcomed 2 nieces and a nephew this year.
What a great year. Hopefully 2008 will be just as fun.