What a difference a day makes - especially a week! Lucy is growing fast and loving every minute! At her two week appointment she weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. It was very reasuring that she is growing as feeding can be quite the little challenge! She is a very healthy little girl, now if only her mom could get this recovery thing together life would be grand! Again I have to say I love my little girl and am blessed to have her...we have grown quite fond of each other as we have spent our days (and nights) together.
This week Lucy loves...
- Sucking her fingers
- Stretching her arms and legs (no more burrito please)
- Sleeping all day and a little at night!
- The warmer weather - no more hat to sleep in
- Peeing all over when daddy changes her
- Her picture taken
- Sleeping with her hands above her head
- Kicking her blankets all over the place
- Spitting up!!!