Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Second Loves









What a difference a day makes - especially a week! Lucy is growing fast and loving every minute! At her two week appointment she weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. It was very reasuring that she is growing as feeding can be quite the little challenge! She is a very healthy little girl, now if only her mom could get this recovery thing together life would be grand! Again I have to say I love my little girl and am blessed to have her...we have grown quite fond of each other as we have spent our days (and nights) together.






This week Lucy loves...




  • Sucking her fingers


  • Stretching her arms and legs (no more burrito please)


  • Sleeping all day and a little at night!


  • The warmer weather - no more hat to sleep in


  • Peeing all over when daddy changes her


  • Her picture taken


  • Sleeping with her hands above her head


  • Kicking her blankets all over the place


  • Grunting


  • Spitting up!!!

8 comments:

amy germer said...

Oh My Word! She is too cute! I can't wait to hold and kiss her. She is still so small.

amy germer said...

I like the one with her flipping the bird on Rhett's chest :)

Linzy said...

so precious!

Colby and Meredith said...

Great pictures Holly! She is a doll! My favorite is the one when she is smiling in her sleep.

Joanna said...

She is so adorable and I promise I will come over and hold her.

Heidi said...

precious, precious!! She is so adorable!!!!

Lance and Amber said...

Holly,
She is just so cute and precious!Sounds like you are having so much fun with her. I will have to come over and see her since we live so close now. Glad all is going well. I am 31 weeks and counting!!! I can't wait for my own babies to get here so I can hold and love them. I am sure I will be very sleep deprived but it will be worth it. She is a cutie!:)

McDuffie Family said...

Oh how fun! I love new borns! She is so cute! There are times I think she's a little holly, then I see your hubby! hmmmmmmmm...she might be well balanced1 She's a cutie!