Lucy is officially six months old. I think we have hit such a great age and want to share with you the things we love about sweet Lucy.
- Lucy stares at me all the time. It is so funny. Rhett will be holding her and her eyes will just follow me wherever I go.
- She loves to grab our hair - especially daddy's.
- She is starting to rest her head on our shoulders when she needs some love.
-She gives some funny faces when eating/gagging/spitting out baby food. We are still working on it, but in the meantime, it is hilarious.
- She loves to be thrown around. She loves to be thrown up, down, left, right, upside down.
-She loves to bounce on our legs and do superman. This is the time we get the most giggles.
- She always needs something to play with in her hands. She is always grabbing for anything in sight.
- Occasionally she will lay on my lap and watch some Baby Einstein. I love these quiet still moments.
- She likes to hug her teddy bears as she falls asleep.
- Lucy constantly is pulling off her socks. Thanks to Robeez for the stay put shoe.
- When Lucy has bare feet - both big toes are generally in her mouth. When she is in the tub she will dip her toes in the bath water and then suck the water off over and over - very smart.
- She loves to drink mom and dad's water. Loves it through the bottom of the straw or the tongue dip.
It has been a great 6 months with this girl. We love you Lucy.