Saturday, December 13, 2008

7 Months!

7 Months have come and gone since I first met my sweet baby girl. I cannot believe I am actually a mother to a 7 month old. I fall in love all over again and again with this girl. I think she is quite funny and can't help but laugh with her. The other day Rhett asked me if I just want to eat Lucy sometimes. I was so glad to hear I was not the only one who thinks she would be quite tasty. Lucky for Lucy, no bites yet! After this conversation I tried to talk Rhett into reading the Twilight series - he said no, once again!

Lucy is all over the place these days. However, not by crawling. Her movement of choice is rolling. She will roll from couch to kitchen to table to Christmas tree. I don't know if she will ever crawl considering she can get anywhere she needs to go!

She is still a rough 'n tough girl. She loves to be thrown up HIGH and then dropped almost to the floor. She lives to play hard and gets quite angry when you stop. She will give you a nasty look and scream at you. Yay!

Lucy has certainly put some adventure to my day (and night) and I am so glad to be a part of her life. I love you luce.









No comments: