Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day




After Rhett and I made a yummy breakfast we headed to Rhett's parents for more present opening. I got a purse that I have wanted for months and Lucy got a cute phone. It was fun to see family that was in town. The best present was Wyatt and Annie announcing they are pregnant. We are so excited for you! Then we headed back to my parents. Lucy got her first Madam Alexander doll that matched her new Christmas outfit. She loves her. We also got to talk to my brother who is on his mission in California. It was so fun to talk to him. He sounds great and we can't wait to see him in 10 months! We stayed a few more hours and headed home in the storm.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Holy cow that kid got some serious loot!!! Lucy is so cute, I can't believe how big she is! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Lesley said...

wooohooo I found your blog! So exciting. I blog at kensingtonblue.blogspot.com, and we have a family blog (it's private) that I'll send you an invite to, if you're interested. Just shoot me an email at lesleycolvin(at)gmail(dot)com

Happy New Year!